Sunday, April 7, 2013

What I wore Sunday, the return to health, at least I hope!

Finally another...

Brought to you by finally feeling healthy again as a whole family! w00t! It was so good to be back together at mass.  I loved the Gospel reading today too, because St. Thomas is definitely me sometimes. 

It was warm out today, a bit windy, but nonetheless way warmer than its been, so we decided to take some pictures out side.  So excuse the crazy hair from the wind, here we go:

Ephraim:
 Shirt: K-Mart
Pants: Target
Shoes: Vans by way of Cleveland Furniture Bank and Thrift Store

Me: 
Necklace: Target
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Black Undershirt: Halftees
Skirt: Been in my wardrobe too long to know
Tights: Old Running tights repurposed
Shoes: A present from my mama

Benjamin:
Shirt: A present from Grandma
Pants: Walmart 
Shoes: Thrift Store

And now an outtake:

What were we all looking at?  Maybe Ben, who knows?  I just loved E's body language here. 

Check out more WIWS outfits over at Fine Linen and Purple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment