Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Five Favorite, 4th edition for me


Join the linkup hosted by Moxie Wife.  Until you do so here are a my five favorites: 

1. Spring weather! It means we will be outside playing every moment that we can.  Here are the boys enjoying the nicer weather.
Tree sitting
Popsicle Eating

2. Furniture rearrangement! Do you ever feel like you just have too many things in your house, or at least in one room.  Well we moved over 3 year years ago to a house with 1000 less square feet, but still had the same couches in a much smaller room.  We finally took the oversized char out and did some rearranging and man do I love it.

New Living Room Arrangement


3. Old table repurposed!  I have an actual functioning kitchen table!  The kids and I can do so much here now and I don't have to worry about them toppling off the bar height stools (repurposed to a work table above.)

Kitchen Table FTW!



4. Clothing swaps!  Hosted my 3rd clothing swap, and my best one yet!  The company and the new to me clothes were and are awesome.  Here are some new items I scored in the swap.

New butterfly tee! I feel like a punk rock princess
I finally own a blazer, ya'll!
       

5. Toothbrush project complete! A pinterest idea that a neighbor sent and we carried out mostly together.  Here was the result for me.  Her's being that she is more crafty put a design on the tubes and made them more beautiful.  Mine are functional though, and that is the kind of girl I am.




What are your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment