Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I wore Sunday, Baptism of the Lord edition


Hi all.  Well the snow has melted, and we had a fabulous weekend outdoors with family.  The snow is scheduled to make its return again this week, but the break from the cold was welcomed.  But now for WIWS.

Here's the outfit.

Shoes: Target.com
Pants: JC Penney
Tunic: Clothing Swap
Turtleneck: Target
Necklace: Target


So first letting just say the world is going to end because I broke some one of my rules for mass get-up with this outfit.  I wore jeans.  And not only that skinny jeans. I have long tried to not buy into the skinny jeans phenomena, but I guess I finally gave in when my husband was buying the boy equivalent of them last time when we went mall shopping. Maybe we really are hipsters after all.  But since all hipsters are supposed to be Catholic one day, I think this is maybe okay?


And now for a pose of what really goes on in mass, the wrangling of toddlers.



But he makes up for it with allowing me to give him sweet kisses.



Check out some more mass attire at Fine Linen and Purple. 

8 comments:

  1. Your boy is super cute!

    And you look beautiful. The necklace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again with an obviously covet-able top! I love it. I am banking all these thoughts for after baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your tunic - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skinny jeans you look good in them and those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love this outfit on you. You were made to wear skinny jeans, cute mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. I definitely was unsure of myself with the skiny jeans, but I'm glad they worked out. I hope you all are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete