Wednesday, July 15, 2009

life

1. With our house on the market, we started looking at houses in Cleveland. I am falling in love with a few of them. Makes me want to garden and have children more.

2. Going to Catholic Heart Work Camp, though for myself, my position I am now signed up for feels more like a cop out position since it is no longer on a work site hammering and painting. Oh well, sometimes circumstances dictate choices.

3. My friend Meghan is going to Israel finally! I am very proud of her for making this move and taking the plunge to go and stop being scared of the consequences. I look forward to many skype chats with her.

4. I was able to reunite with a friend I haven't talked to in over a year. Turns out she just had a wee one about a month ago. Which is the coolest. Welcome baby Sofi to the world!

5. I am getting more excited about the potential in life these days, so many things seem to be gelling at the moment, and thats pretty cool. Prayer works, and God listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment