1. With our house on the market, we started looking at houses in Cleveland. I am falling in love with a few of them. Makes me want to garden and have children more.
2. Going to Catholic Heart Work Camp, though for myself, my position I am now signed up for feels more like a cop out position since it is no longer on a work site hammering and painting. Oh well, sometimes circumstances dictate choices.
3. My friend Meghan is going to Israel finally! I am very proud of her for making this move and taking the plunge to go and stop being scared of the consequences. I look forward to many skype chats with her.
4. I was able to reunite with a friend I haven't talked to in over a year. Turns out she just had a wee one about a month ago. Which is the coolest. Welcome baby Sofi to the world!
5. I am getting more excited about the potential in life these days, so many things seem to be gelling at the moment, and thats pretty cool. Prayer works, and God listens.