Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Questions!

Helena's godmother, Emily, tagged me in a post. It seemed like fun, so I figured why not answer the questions. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Four names that people call me:
1. Kiera
2. Mama
3. Miss Kiera (my dad does this probably why H is Miss H)
4. Love 
Four jobs I have had:
1. Tutor of chemistry and physics
2. Undergrad chemistry lab TA
3. Assistant Manager at a restaurant in Hershey Park
4. NASA intern making BN nanotubes
Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. Cars
2. Flight of the Navigator
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Charlie Brown's Christmas
Four books I’d recommend: 
1. The Anne of Green Gables Series
2. The Women of Lancaster County Series
3. Something Other Than God
4. The Narnia Series
Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Jackson, TN
2. Shippensburg, PA
3. Sacramento, CA
4. Cleveland, OH
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Anchorage, AK
2. Leon, Nicaragua
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Seattle, WA
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Asleep
2. At adoration
3. Sledding
4. Shopping but awake without children
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
1. Cooked carrots
2. Liver
3. Bologna
4. Buffalo Sauce
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Bananas
3. Cheese
4. Orange Juice
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year:
1. My friend from college getting married
2. Our trip to NYC
3. Having a baby break
4. Soccer in the spring
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. OK
2. Could you say that again nicely
3. I need to go for a walk.
4. Please wait. 
Four People I’m tagging:

No comments:

Post a Comment