Saturday, March 17, 2012

In my quest to love more

It's amazing when you interact with someone for so long but you don't really know there story and then when you do finally learn it, it floors you. Because that person seems so put together and yet they had to go through so much.  Old me would have judged this person from the start, but present me is working on that.  So I took this person at face value and tried to love them despite some of their quirks that made me a little crazy-like.  And I'm glad I did, because underneath was a beautiful story of an amazing person and I am glad to have know this person.  Unfortunately, she is moving away due to her husband's job, but I pray that the move goes well and her life from her on out is a beautiful grace filled one.

No comments:

Post a Comment