Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ephraim sayings

Ephraim recently learned to ride a bike and he escaped one day to ride it down the block without supervision and I told him three years can't do that. I said maybe when you are seven, but you are three. He then replies, "I'm seven." If only, little guy is determined to be big.

At bedtime post prayers, Ephraim declares that in 20 days he will be seven.

At the drive thru I saw that the lemonade was diet, and so I changed it drink order. Ephraim then asks, "Do bad guys drink light lemonade?"

When asked why the lemonade pitcher was on the ground of the living room, something that wouldn't normally happen. Ephraim piped up, "Because I drink it without any cups."

"I don't like poop, because poop doesn't taste good." I'm not sure I want to know how he knows this.

I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. His response, "Ephraim, the big green frog." Rhyming for 20 with Clifford the big red dog anyone?

In noting that he was eating more than his share of garlic scares, "I'm going to eat all these mama because Ben doesn't like them."  Go right ahead little guy.

And last, "Mama, you need to sit beside me, because I like you."  Well, I like you too buddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment