Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm kind of awful at blogging these days.

There has been a lot of soul searching, heart wrenching things going around here lately, and honestly its made me awful at blogging because you can't just say these things on the internet for everyone to know.  However, I want to tell you we are all fine.  Hopefully these things will be good for us, and we will be able to share sooner than later, but if you want to say some prayers for our family, that would be great.

As for me, in the immediate future, Friday morning namely, I head to Austin, TX.  What for you may ask?  To Edel'14. I am nervous and excited to meet everyone, and I'm not sure how baby girl will do with traveling so much two weekends in a row, but well we can pray for the best.  If anyone wants to offer any last minute fashion advice, let me know.  I think I have it together, but I'm always second guessing because I'm trying to fit it all into a carryon suitcase. So a short update for now.  One last thing, baby girl just turned 5mo and I feel like we are in a time warp because she was just born yesterday right?  So here's a pic for you of Miss H to bid you to come back for when I actually blog my heart strings again.


No comments:

Post a Comment