Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My people

I know I wrote on twitter earlier that this week was going to be a hard solo parenting week.  But that isn't entirely fair to say.  I have help on my husband's class nights which is awesome always.  Sometimes I think that God helped us to pick the best godparents for our children because they are there for them.  They help us with them when we need help.  They volunteer to babysit for us on a whim when we really need to get out.  Bring us food when we just can't get it together that night for dinner.  I appreciate them beyond words though because I know with time that my children will see their service and example in Christ and hopefully want to remain on the straight and narrow pathway to heaven.

So on top of that I have to give a shout out to awesome neighbors and friends who don't mind me showing up on their doorstep unannounced, because they have either been through the state of life I am in or are currently braving the waters too.

So I will get thru this week, because I have my people.  My people that God has graciously given me to meddle thru the craziness of two, two and under.  Because without them I would go crazy.  So, if you are one of these people that helps me, thank-you.

In the end, there will be long days, and we won't get a true weekend as the husband will have to work all of Friday and Saturday.  But we will persevere and hopefully not have too many crying fits in the process (at least not by me). So thank-you to those that will help me through and hopefully we might just pull this week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment