Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A to Z

Borrowing this too from Manda at Inside Dog, because it is easier than thinking at 10pm.


A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King, co-sleeping means you need lots of space!

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and Ironing

D. Dogs: Don't want the responsibility of taking care of them, but I like them and that my neighbors have them.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast with something sugary in it.

F. Favorite color: Orange

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'10".

I. Instruments that you play: I used to play French Horn in high school, haven't picked it up since.

J. Job title: Mom.

K. Kids: Benjamin, age 23 months. Ephraim, age 3 months.

L. Live: Cleveland

M. Mother's name: Annetta

N. Nicknames: I haven't had one in a long time, used to be called by my last name, and my husband calls me Love, Love.  So, I guess that's one.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Having babies 2010 and 2011.

P. Pet peeves: Not replacing the toilet paper after its empty.  Leaving time left on the microwave.

Q. Quote from a movie: "What's with today, today" Empire Records

S: Siblings: Sister, 33, Brother, 32, Brother, 27
T: Travel favorite: Plane or train, or something not requiring a car seat.

U. Underwear: Functional.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Carrots, but I force myself to eat them anyway.

W. What makes you run late: Children, always the children and getting them into cars.  Uggh.

X. X-rays you've had: Too many to count.  I was an athlete all throughout college, and I've broken multiple bones in my body.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Beer Bread, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.

Z. Zoo animal: Alligator, or Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment