Thursday, October 21, 2010

life as we know it

Small Successes.
FaithButton

You know, I never actually did one of these, because I never felt qualified enough as a mom to do them.  But today I will.

1. I handed in my thesis on Monday to my advisor and am awaiting his final edits. Some of which finally just came this morning.  One step closer!

2. I got Ben out of his anti-crib mode by putting a super fluffy blanket over his crib sheet to sleep on. It's not loose so it won't add to SIDS at least not IMO.  Anyway, I am glad to have my own space in my bed again.

3. I finally got the baby backpack about 90% of the way to perfectly fitting on my back.  I was such a Bjorn girl for the last 7 months that this new device was flustering me greatly.  Thus even though something has the most excellent reviews doesn't mean it will be super easy to maneuver.

4. I ran twice this week, which was something I had been avoiding for a while, not sure why except for the foot issues.  Anyway, something about running in the cold gives that extra dose of runner's high/energy.

So those are them.  I hope you all are well, and I guess I should add the little logo for this, and if I wasn't lazy today then I would.  Take care. I would love to hear a small success for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment