Thursday, August 16, 2012

post vacation status.

We are back from vacation.  It was a wild ride with an ER visit, non-sleeping babies, and just trying to have everyone get along in a house full 11 adults and 4 children in different stages of life.

Since then this week has been crazy on its own with challenges.  Ben has been hard core entering into 2 and a half that comes with setting boundaries and setting rules for himself, at least this is how he is entering into it.  A lot of tantrums and freak outs are happening with it so it makes for an interesting day.

Currently I wish we could get back into the nap schedule groove, but somehow its just not happening this week and we have only had 1 coordinated nap all week! I think this makes for odd night sleeping too, and of this I am not a fan.  I just don't function well in the middle of the night.

So this is where we are. Praying and hoping to get through each day.  I am so thankful to be surrounded by good friends and family that are supportive and lend a hand when I need it.  I definitely am blessed there, but honestly God knows me and knows that I need it and probably couldn't do it any other way.

"Do not seek an easy life, seek to be a strong person."

No comments:

Post a Comment