Monday, August 27, 2012

Overthinking

Hello.

It feels like it's been a while since I've had a genuine post and really I'm not sure this one is going to be all that in depth.  But I just would like to ask for some prayers so that I can sort out all that is in my head.  I think sometimes I feel like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where she has to save the world, yet again. But really I shouldn't.  I need to give it all to God, because people can be difficult, family can be difficult, children can be difficult but God sees us through it all.  So if you could pray for me that I would remember to give my worries and anxieties to God instead of carrying them on my shoulders that would be great.

Sometimes I tell myself it is the plight of myself the theoretician.  I think way too much.  Or in the words of Relient K "I was thinking, over thinking, that there are just to many scenarios to analyze..."


No comments:

Post a Comment