Sunday, August 10, 2014

What I Wore Sunday, August 10, 2014 Ed.


Hi ya'll.  Its been a while since I've participated in one of these, I just keep forgetting to take pictures of my outfits. So here goes.



Skirt: From a clothing swap
Shirt: From a clothing swap
Baby H's Dress: Baby Gap, second hand from a friend
Lack of shoes: I did wear some plain red canvas TOMS to mass, just didn't have them on yet, sorry

A lot of my outfits these days are skirt and shirt type of things because I need them to be nursing friendly for baby H. I apparently didn't actually buy any of the clothes I am wearing here which is odd I know, but clothing swaps are awesome like that. If I was really accurate, I would have added a Boba carrier to the mix because well baby girl seems to think that the only place she can nap when out right now is on my back in the Boba, so it was how I spent a good deal of mass. 

As for mass, I loved the homily today and needed to hear those words of "Jesus is here, do not be afraid."  I often get overwhelmed in the everyday and if I lose sight of the peace of Jesus it gets all the more overwhelming.  So I am sure glad that those were the words said today. I needed them. 

Check out more Sunday outfits at the linkup on Fine Linen and Purple! 



No comments:

Post a Comment