Sunday, November 30, 2014

WIWS, 1st Sunday of Advent

Hi all.  I do have some thoughts on something deeper coming in the meantime, here is a WIWS post. It was the first Sunday in Advent today so we pulled out the advent wreath and did some morning family Bible and Jesse tree time.  The kids really enjoy this stuff as long as it its done in the morning. They don't really stay engaged if its later in the day.  I have it on my calendar to make scones for St. Andrew's feast day, so hopefully I will get that done. Anyway, here is the outfit. 

\
Shirt: NY and Co. 
Skirt: Old Navy
Leggings: a Christmas present a few years ago
Shoes: Target, and since you can't see them in the pic well, here is another look. 


Happy 1st Sunday of Advent!  Check out some more Sunday outfits at the linkup on Fine Linen and Purple while I attempt to nap a baby who really is trying her hardest not to nap today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment