Monday, November 3, 2014

Just some snippets

1. Baby girl has figured out crawling enough that baby gates are now needed to protect stair falls. She has also figured out how to get back up to a sitting position after being on her belly and is pulling herself up on things too. She's now sporting six teeth. The boys maybe had two at this point. So extra clingy baby we have had, and I'm wishing for some good sleep again soon!

2. We got a new mattress! I went in a few weeks ago complaining about back pain, the doctor said physical therapy and a new mattress were in order. Also she said to make sure to carry 21lb Miss H on my back instead of my front as much as possible. Today I didn't even have to do that, (score!)she happily rode in the wagon on our walk to the corner produce market.

3. We have an upcoming trip to TN.  This means 9-10 hours one way in the car with 3 kids. If you know me, you know I hate the car and kids in the car stress me out a lot. I would fly any day over driving, but it's just not in our budget to pay for 4 tickets now, 5 if we were being extra safe. So yeah, pray the drive goes better than I expect.
And that's all for today. Hope ya'll are having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment