Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ut oh I missed a few days.

I'm blaming this on the fact that we are currently on vacation. But I will totally own up to missing two days of posting.

I've been meaning to post on this stuff for a while. As most of you know, I love personality typing. I love that there is so much out to learn from it and how much it helps you to understand yourself.

Lately, I've been feeling like my personality is changing. Maybe it's motherhood, maybe it's circumstance or being married to an introvert or age or me just being truly honest with myself. But with time I feel  like I'm becoming more introverted and less extroverted. The one thing is I do like people, and at the end of the day I do need to talk to at least one person that isn't little. But I feel like these days I enjoy my quiet more, my curling up in bed nursing a baby and reading a good novel.

So whether I'm truly as introvert or extrovert now I don't know, I depends probably on the day. But I do know I'm growing and changing in this life journey so it's likely I'm not quite who I once was. So, what about you? Do you think you are changing on the extrovert vs introvert scale? What do you think has influenced you the most in your change?

No comments:

Post a Comment