Saturday, January 31, 2015

Interview with Ben

I'm in a blogging rut due to a non sleeping baby, so i thought I would ask my oldest, Ben who is a month away from turning 5 some interview questions. These are what he came up with. Apparently the train blood still runs deep in this one, and his love of ice cream. 

1. What is your favorite color? 
Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? 
Blue Engines
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples and Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? 
Cars and Clifford
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Crepes
6. What is your favorite game? 
Trouble
7. What is your favorite snack? 
Candy
8. What is your favorite animal? 
Dogs
9. What is your favorite song? 
The first song on the Frozen soundtrack
10. What is your favorite book? 
Read to Tiger
11. Who is your best friend? 
Bohdan and Big Liam
12. What is your favorite cereal? 
Honey Bunches of Oats
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Build Snowmans and Play in the Dirt
14. What is your favorite drink? 
Apple Juice
15. What is your favorite holiday? 
The holiday that I get to open up presents
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
Nothing
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
Peanut Butter Crackers
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 
Cheeseburgers, Eggs, and of course noodles and of course some cake and ice cream
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A daddy
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do?  I don't know
21. I am very proud because… pretending to be a gotcha
22. If I were President I would… say "Everybody just go outside in the woods."
23. I am afraid to ..."go in caves and have Santa come over."
24. Name one thing you do really well? Jumping
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend. Share
26. What is your favorite time of day? Gymnastics time
27. Describe your best day ever? Train days
28. Describe your favorite hobby. Eat Ice Cream
29. Climbing trees is… fun
30. What makes you feel sad? When my friends can't come over 
31. What makes you feel happy?  Seeing my friends
32. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? To Big Liam's house
33. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…NoNose
34. Where do you want to go on vacation? to California
35. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad?Eat Ice Cream with you both

Interview questions via 5 Blogging Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment