Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, The same thing as last time but different edition

I actually got it together for another WIWS.  Unfortunately, I own like 2 cold weather maternity dresses, so you get the same dress done differently here. Below is silly me.


We went to mass at another local parish.  We live in an area where you can pretty much choose a parish within 5 miles for whenever you need to go to mass. It's nice to have that convenience but at the same time you have to make sure you don't parish hop too much. Today we needed a 10am mass, which meant we couldn't go to our actual local parish, we ended up at St. Thomas More in Brooklyn, OH. The kids were pretty good, though for some reason the acoustics of the sanctuary where those that you could hear a pin drop, so we had to work really hard to make sure no one pretended to be a train during mass.  Somehow it worked okay. 


Outfit details:
Cardigan: Present from my mama
Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Leggings: Present from my MIL, my favorite thing to where while pregnant, I really want a pair or two more of these right now.
Shoes: My old and faithful Danskos

Check out more Sunday outfits for WIWS at Fine Linen and Purple! 







No comments:

Post a Comment