Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hmm, emotional but why?

After liking the sound of the song on the radio, and then watching the video on youtube,Hush by Automatic Loveletter I wonder why I like it, maybe its because I had thoughts like this before I met Keith. But what is this song about? Really when it comes down to it, its about the fact that a relationship has died and the video makes it out to be a relationship where there is sex and no value of commitment in marriage. What culture has accepted as normal, but for me its not. Because by the grace of God I got the real thing, and I should thank God more for that everyday. I don't have to go through the pain of having a loveless relationship that is full of inconsistencies and is searching for something more always, so that when they engage in sex they are left empty because they don't have that love there. So thank-you Daddy God. Thanks for Keith. Thanks for helping me through my struggles so that Keith and I can have a strong marriage in you. Thank-you for not having the culture sway me into thinking that Keith isn't worth it, but instead for you showing me that he is worth keeping around for a lifetime. Thank-you for giving me the grace to keep our relationship in your hands and keep it pure and chaste. I love you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment