Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First Performance

Dear Lena,

Last Saturday your brothers were part of a gymnastics exhibition.  They have been taking lessons once a week since October, and they got to be part of a show this past weekend.  I feel like I was more nervous about it than they were.  We had invited both sets of grandparents and I had no idea what to expect.  Your brothers, they are like their mama, rebels to say the least.  They don't like to do things if they don't want to do them.  Incentives really don't work.  But they had worked hard to learn their routine and I hoped they would think it a good thing to do their best with it.  I always try to tell them that I will love them no matter what, even if they didn't maybe get something that would be okay.  Well, it worked out that they did do their best, and their best was pretty great in my book.  The little tumblers, tumbled and I totally was holding back the tears and not doing a very good job at it. It was really a proud moment in my book and I think that's a good thing.  I love those little guys and you so much, Lena girl. I am so thankful that God chose me as your mother so I could experience moments like these.


Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment