Sunday, October 5, 2014

What I wore Sunday, Fall has Hit Ed.


Hi all. It's been a while since I've participated in the linkup, so I thought I was due for a post. It's been a full day with mass and a family birthday celebration for a brother-in-law who turned the ripe old age of 20. He's the youngest of the aunts and uncles for our kids and the kids enjoy having a young uncle to play with when we get together. 
Anyway, mass went okay, though there was a lot of crying today for some reason. Besides that my brain was wandering with people watching today, so I as much as the kiddos allowed it I would close my eyes for focus. For some reason, shutting off sight for me really helps focus. Anyone else ever do this at mass?

So here's the outfit:

As much as I like this outfit, it was hard to photograph, thus the black and white. 
Sweater dress: Marshall's
Skinny jeans: Old Navy 
Boots: Target.com

And here is an outtake with the littlest one. Check out more sunday attire at Fine Linen and Purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment