Sunday, November 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday, November 10th edition


Linking up with the girls over at Fine Linen and Purple today. 

I sometimes have blog ruts and link-ups are one of the only things that keep me going.  But honestly, I think that is okay.  So for WIWS here goes:


Undershirt: American Apparel
Sweater: Borrowed from a neighbor. 
 (Please tell me I'm not the only one who borrows maternity clothes from friends?  I like doing this because then I get to have new to me wardrobe with every pregnancy without spending a thing.  I also make sure to return the favor to other pregnant friends.)
Skirt: From my mom from her old teaching days collection (she had some style as at teacher didn't she?)
Boots: From a clothing swap. (Honestly these boots are super high heeled for me, and for those of you who rock heels, more power to you, my ankles ached after 2 hours.)
Belly: 23 weeks and 3 days

And so there you have it!  This weekend I was also running a booth to try to recruit ladies to help out with our Elizabeth Ministry.  Yesterday's mass was trying, but today so far I was able to get 3 volunteers.  I have one more mass to go, so I'm hoping for a few more. On a side note, I realized how quickly folks leave mass once they are done.  It makes it hard to build community, and honestly easily building community is something that I miss from my Protestant days. But I guess I just need to persevere and get there slowly.  Three more people to help is 3 more than I had yesterday!

Check out some more Sunday outfits at Fine Linen and Purple!



No comments:

Post a Comment