Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Household chores

This is just a simple post to ask about household chores.  Being that I am at home more now than I have ever been in the last 20 some odd years of my life, I have become more on top of cleaning.  And its come to my attention that there are certain chores that I feel must be kept up with daily for me not to feel like I have a messy house.  Are there certain chores that are like this for you?

Mine consist currently of 1.) sweeping the kitchen floor and side entry way, and 2.) cleaning the kitchen counters of all dishes and crumbs, whether it be by dishwasher or hand.

I am sure as my family gets larger laundry might crop up on here as well as daily bathroom cleaning.  But hopefully the little ones will get big enough to chip in eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment