Saturday, May 8, 2010

bits of info

Two bad things in the fam this week happened.

1. My Grandma broke her hip in three places from a bad fall, while the recovery is gonna take a long time, she needs lots of prayers for patience, and that those around her will be willing to help her with what needs to be done. I believe she is now in a rehab facility and out of the hospital.

2. My brother-in-law who is also a chemist, but of the wet variety, had a nasty chemical accident, and has a burned foot because of that.  Never mess with full strength sulfuric acid.

Two good things:

1. I am done with researching and now just have to write my thesis, which means, working from home with Ben in tow. w00t!  Sadly, this means I no longer will have an income, but really that is just a minor detail and we will do just fine with my husband's salary.

2. I was a confimation sponsor for a teen in the Lifeteen program and she was confirmed by the Bishop last night, which is super cool, cause now she is a full fledged adult Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment