1. Successfully held a softball party last night, full of veggie eaters.
2. Took a two-hour nap this afternoon and it felt quite lovely.
3. Went to a garage sale this morning and had fun buying $1 clothes that had never been worn and were originally priced $40.
4. Keith has put in a major attempt to fix/clean the smelly dishwasher that really has been troublesome lately. I am praying that it works.
5. I am in a countdown mode till next Wednesday at 8am. For those of who know why, pray that it goes well.
6. This morning I actually made a hot breakfast which happens at the most 4 times a year. Keith declared it yummy, so in my book that is a success.
7. Laundry is all folded and about to be put away and its not even 5pm yet on Saturday.