Monday, October 27, 2008

So today was good

Today was a good day. I'm hanging in there being a fighter and loving life to the fullest. I love God and know he can get me through anything. Changed some settings on here so no more crazy stalkers come a running this way. I can't wait to be a mom and live out my vocation. And I totally think that my brother is the coolest house designer ever. Fun stuff. It was also great to talk to the other brother because he is just a great guy and I hope that he finds the best girl ever that will one day be his wife. And as for my husband, well yeah he just rocks because he runs toward Jesus everyday in his life and is such a good example for me. And he gives the absolute best hugs and compliments. Lets just say I love him more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment