Friday, May 30, 2008

life

Since Keith's plane is delayed 30 minutes, I am gonna post here. First of all, I was not happy to be back. Because I know more and more that what I am doing presently is not what I feel called to do for the rest of my life. I am trying to discern that still. Many times on vacation, I was asked what do you do, what do you want to do with your degree. I have come up with the answer that I want to teach, though I am not sure that they understand that it probably won't be chemistry unless I have to. I would much rather help people with other things than teach chemistry. I did a spiritual gift test, and it was kinda funny, because you can see how things are gonna turn out like half way through. I knew I was gonna get the missionary gift. I have been told before that I have a missionary spirit. I think that is true. I love helping people that need me and that are not like me. I love helping others to understand God better and to just help with them with everyday things. Sometimes I think maybe i get in the way, but hopefully not too much. The other thing I got is Faith, which means trusting in God for everything. I hope this is true, but sometimes I let my selfishness get in the way. I can be quite a brat sometimes. And a little impatient. I kinda think that I want to work with women teaching them something sciency. There was an article in the Heifer Int. magazine, and it talked about a huge need for women to be involved in the development of clean water systems in developing countries. This would be a cool thing to do. Because this would unite two passions redeeming true womanhood and helping others in an environmental way. I think it would be cool. Anyway, that is all. I can't think too well right now due to lack of good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment