Sunday, September 22, 2013

What I Wore Sunday...It's been a while

It has been forever since I have done one of these.  A lot has changed.  A baby on the way and fall has come.  Today's readings were interesting to me, I feel like the parables seem to apply more now as an adult then they did in younger years.  I guess to summarize the message the priest gave today would be to try to put at least as much effort into our eternal goal of Heaven that we do on our temporal needs.  Considering I just was saying this to myself yesterday, it was okay God, I get it more time with you.

But here is the outfit, and maybe a sick kiddo or two.  The boys have hand, foot and mouth, so mass was a solo thing for me today. I enjoyed it except that I was a bit woozy at times which means I either didn't eat enough this morning, or my iron is low, which is probably very likely as it was borderline when it was checked.


Outfit details:
Necklace: Target
Tunic: Motherhood Maternity
Pants: Borrowed from my sister
Shoes: Sanita
Crazy Not Feeling Well Boys: Ephraim and Ben


No comments:

Post a Comment