due to social media fasting during the day. Though since they are on here, they are gonna be more than 140 characters. :)
1. Just so it makes sense, I decided on a social media fast during baby waking hours during lent, so that I can be more present and also when I long to check facebook, I can remember to trust Jesus, as that seems to be a pressing need in my life right now.
2. Random happening at Target yesterday. When I went in to buy party supplies for Ben's big 1st birthday bash we were oddly greated by two police peoples or may security folks (I say this because it was a guy and gal combo) accosting a shoplifter that apparently was totally being non-compliant. A little scary to say the least, though Ben wasn't phased at all.
3. Insanely, my entire big old family is coming to Ben's 1st birthday bash this weekend. Insanity of 20 people in my little house. Praying we get thru it without drama. As the inlaws will also be there, and for some reason jealousy always ensues. And with my current state I suck at keeping things inside.
4. I used to be the person that would try to get more than one wear out of a piece of clothing, but now thi seems to never happen, because now, they are food encrusted by my baby/toddler. Which is he by the way?
5. So totally not changing Ben's Ben time didn't backfire, but oddly he adjusted to the new time. What's up with that? I, on the other hand, am still so sleepy!
6. I am making a meal for Maggie's Place today, here's to hoping its well received.
7. I'm excited about Honey Hut opening tomorrow and in celebration our little family is taking a walk there in the evening for ice cream deliciousness! w00t!