Wednesday, July 8, 2009

avoiding blogging

I kinda have been avoiding full blogging lately. I think partially because I need to put my emotions on hold for a little while and watch it pan out. However, I can give an update.

1.)Yesterday we put our house on the market to sell. We are hoping to move into the central and southern part of the city of Cleveland, instead of being on the county line in the suburbs, too far from anything that we participate in. So hoping to sell quickly and be able to move by October at the latest. Prayers appreciated concerning this.

2.)I have been enjoying walks lately, it helps keep my head on straight and gives me a break from the constant feel of things needing to be done. So I recommend a walk around the block to recharge batteries, it really works.

3.) In about a week and a half, we will be headed to Catholic Heart Workcamp which for us means going down the road 2 hours to Pittsburgh. Should be fun, and I am looking forward to getting out of my normal routine to help someone else out. It should be nice.

4.)My husband and I went to my parent's house for the 4th, it was a decent weekend, only filled with a slight bit of resentment and anger. Ultimately I realized that my judgement of others is something I kinda need to be cautious of and work on, so I am gonna try not to judge so much, but try to see the good in the person, and forgive the faults, because most of the time a person doesn't even know they are in any fault and pointing it out just makes one feel bad. Though the arguement does kinda leave me angry with one of my family members, I guess that I will have just get over that too.

5.)I dunno what else there is to update on, check back in a few weeks for another update, hopefully I will blog in the meantime though.

No comments:

Post a Comment